Looking for international job experience? A desire to work with cutting edge technology involving robotics? 2getthere has a long history of projects realizing automated vehicles for people and cargo transport. Contrary to popular belief, automation does not happen automatically. Due to this and with an increasing amount of projects we have need for commissioning engineers who want to be there at the start (and at the end) of realizing these innovative systems. Obviously this job is not for the faint hearted and will be stressful and challenging at times.
Your job duties
As impression, a commissioning engineers tasks involve (but are not limited to) the following list of tasks:
- Testing and configuring of automation (sub) systems, software and interfaces.
- Tracking, analyzing and solving electrical, mechanical and software interface problems.
- Reporting and administrating.
- Supporting of initial operational start up.
- Training of (customer) maintenance personnel.
Your skills and expertise
- Bachelor in Mechanical-, electrical- ,control systems engineering, computer science, mechatronics, industrial automation or related fields.
- Prepared to settle international for long periods of time (3 – 6 months). Possible international travel Locations: USA, UAE, Finland, Singapore, Saudi Arabia and Australia.
- Resistant to stress
- English Verbal and Written Skills
- VCA certified (or prepared to be schooled)
- Minimum 2 years of working experience
- Good at keeping an overview
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Cost and time conscious (deadlines)
- Safety Conscious
- Team player
- No 9 to 5 mentality
We offer you a position as a commissioning engineer in a growing organization, an innovative work environment, fresh brewed coffee during working hours and colleagues with humor. Salary and benefits are market conform and based on knowledge and experience. Paid travel expenses and housing.
Please note that this vacancy is open to applicants from within the EU only. Relocation to the Netherlands is required. Relocation costs are not reimbursed.
Recruitment by commercial agencies in relation to this vacancy is not appreciated.