We are currently looking for a junior project manager to join our team.
The junior project manager will start as an assistant to one of our project managers in support of the current projects, being trained and familiarized with the products and processes on the job. You will support the project manager with daily project management duties and scheduling. You oversee and perform several project control processes and communicate with the project team, managing work packages within the project. In this role you will directly report to the applications and projects manager.
- Assist the project manager in various project tasks as coordinating meetings, taking minutes, issue tracking a.o.
- Responsible for drafting, monitoring and updating the company project planning (time schedules, resources).
- Responsible for administrating all project and application documentation, as well as managing document statuses, name conventions, distribution and filing of final / approved documents.
- Responsible for defining and managing of work packages.
- Responsible for drafting reports.
Your skills and expertise:
- Minimum HBO level
- Proactive, organized, accurate and punctual
- Preferable minimal 2 years experience with project support within complex technical projects
- Knowledge and experience in MS office
- Knowledge and experience in MS projects or similar planning tools
- Knowledge of Prince2 processes
- You are proficient in the Dutch and English language, both spoken and written
We offer you a position as junior project manager in a growing organization. Salary and benefits are market conform and based on knowledge and experience.
Please note that this vacancy is open to applicants from within the EU only. Relocation to the Netherlands is required. Relocation costs are not reimbursed.
Recruitment by commercial agencies in relation to this vacancy is not appreciated.