We are expanding our team in the “Sales Engineering” team at 2getthere B.V. in Utrecht, Netherlands.
Join us in shaping the future of individual local transport and autonomous transport of people and goods. The automation and individualization of transport tasks with efficient, clean and safe systems is an important contribution to climate protection and quality of life in the future.
Your tasks as (Intern) Sales Engineer Internal Autonomous Passenger Transport Systems:
- Coordination, collection and processing of requirements from various stakeholders, such as public transport providers, trade associations, standards and legal requirements.
- Supporting the sales department in preparing, quoting and implementing customer projects.
- Development of customer-related solution concepts, with the help of use-case based scenarios and simulation methods as well as systemic linkages of the service components.
- System and cost calculations of the Autonomous Transport System.
- Track market demand technological solutions.
- Working in interdisciplinary and cross-project teams as well as close coordination and reviews with all involved stakeholders.
Your profile as (Intern) Sales Engineer Intern Autonomous Passenger Transportation Systems:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, physics, mathematics, or a related field.
- Initial experience in systems development or sales engineering, preferably in an automotive or public transport environment is advantageous.
- Good communication skills in contact with customers, project partners and employees.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence.
- Very good knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
- Ability to work in a team, work independently and think logically.
- Interest in the development of an Autonomous Transport System.
2Getthere realizes automated transit applications, operating on either segregated infrastructures, dedicated lanes or in mixed traffic. The systems are based on over 30 years of experience with automated vehicles in different demanding environments.
2Getthere is part of the ZF Group; a global leader in driveline and chassis technology as well as active and passive safety technology. The company has a global workforce of 146,000 with approximately 230 locations in some 40 countries.
If the role of Intern Sales Engineer appeals to you, then please apply now by sending your motivation letter and your resume to Mr. Winston Sarrucco, HRM (firstname.lastname@example.org)