Software Engineer (C/C++, Python)
2getthere is looking for a Software Engineer wanting to contribute to our Forces software controlling our autonomous vehicles on their route to the future
2getthere has a long history in delivering autonomous transit systems. These systems are using automated vehicles controlled by a state-of-the-art software product named ‘Forces’. With an increasing number of projects, we are looking for an experienced vehicle software developer to strengthen our experienced team of software developers.
You will be responsible for:
- Work on our autonomous platforms, improving their function.
- Direct support of our R&D activities and projects in perception.
- Support porting, integration, optimization and documentation of new features and software into high-end embedded platforms such as the NVIDIA AGX.
- Solidifying existing algorithms and working with large amounts of real and synthetic data to continuously improve the algorithmic and computational performance.
- BSc/MSc in Robotics, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Embedded Systems or relevant studies; Masters degree preferred.
- 2-8 years professional software development experience.
- Strong skill-level developing software for embedded devices using C/C++, Python.
- Fluency with Linux development environments.
- Experience with Robot Operating System (ROS).
- Comfortable with the standard development tools such as versioning tools (Git, SVN) and built process & validation automation tools (CMake, Jenkins).
- Ability to clearly communicate on technical topics with non-technical colleagues and across levels in organization.
- Curiosity to learn new skills and also to find solutions to complex problems.
How to stand-out
- Experience with SW architecture using object oriented programming is a strong plus.
- Experience with embedded systems (e.g. microcontrollers) and real-time systems is a strong plus.
- Experience with sensors such as GPS/IMU/Camera/LiDAR and their integration in SW is a plus.
- Experience with Docker is a plus.
- Familiarity with OpenCV, PCL is a plus.