2getthere is looking for a System Architect wanting to define the concept of operations and system requirements for autonomous vehicle systems worldwide
2getthere has a long history of delivering autonomous transit systems. Due to an increasing amount of projects and leads we have a job opening for an experienced systems engineer that can reinforce the engineering team and support the various engineering activities needed to realize these innovative systems. As a systems engineer you are responsible for engineering activities throughout the system life cycle.
During the concept phase of the project the system engineer is responsible for definition of a concept of operations and the overall system requirements, which will be further detailed in subsequent project phases to subsystem requirements such as the vehicles, the civil infrastructure (stations, guideways, etc.) the supervisor system and the ICT infrastructure. As a system architect, you will be part of a cross functional team and work closely together with project management and the product manager, on customer project implementations and product development as well as contribute to the enhancement of technology.
- Development of the system architecture for automated passenger transport systems, consisting of autonomous shuttles, back end fleet management, IT infrastructure, services and route infrastructure
- Coordination, recording and processing of requirements from various stakeholders, for example public transport providers, professional associations, standards and legal requirements
- Development of the overall product, using use-case-based scenarios and simulation methods, systemic links between the service components
- Responsibility for the entire spectrum of system development, creation of system designs and implementation of system specifications
- Development of accompanying processes and methods
- Working in interdisciplinary and cross-project teams as well as close coordination and reviews with all stakeholders involved
- Observation of the new methods and technologies in the development environment as well as taking appropriate measures for implementation
Your skills and expertise
- Completed degree in mechanical Engineering, computer science, electrical engineering, physics, mathematics or a comparable subject with sound theoretical knowledge.
- Several years of professional experience in the field of system architecture for system development, preferably in the automotive or public transport environment.
- Very good knowledge of system design and specification tools (e.g. DOORS, CodeBeamer, Enterprise Architect, Cameo).
- Good communication skills with customers, project partners and employees.
- We require very good spoken and written knowledge of English.
- Ability to work in a team, independent way of working and open-minded
- Proactive, organized, accurate and punctual
- Helicopter view
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Cost and time conscious (deadlines)
- Safety Conscious
- Team player
This challenging position offers the chance to contribute to the growth and profitability of 2getthere.
We offer a fulltime position in an informal, professional work and technical innovative environment with possibilities to develop yourself. Salary and benefits are competitive, relative to your knowledge and experience.
Furthermore we offer you:
- The opportunity to work at home, except on Tuesdays and Thursday
- 25 holidays (based on fulltime)
- Flexible working hours
- Training possibilities
- Travel compensation
- Collective Pension
Please note that this vacancy is open to applicants from within the EU only. Relocation to the Netherlands is required. Relocation costs are not reimbursed.
If the role of System Architect Autonomous Systems appeals to you, then please note you can only apply via This link (ZF.com) and complete the application form, upload your CV and motivation letter