2getthere is looking for a Test Engineer wanting to prepare and execute the required test cases to deliver autonomous vehicle systems to projects worldwide
Looking for international job experience? A desire to work with cutting edge technology involving automated vehicles? The company 2getthere has a long history in control of automated vehicles. These vehicles are controlled using software and are managed fleet wide using a supervisory system both of which are developed by 2getthere. With an increasing amount of projects we have an opportunity for an additional test engineer. The test engineer will be responsible for the preparation and execution of the required test cases for both the automated vehicle and supervisor systems, followed by administrating and communicating the results.
- Set up and configuration for new applications
- Reviewing requirements and specifications
- Preparation and execution of different levels of testing during a project. The scope of testing varies from a single component to a complete system with multiple vehicles
- Troubleshooting (complex) electro-mechanical systems
- Reporting and solving any issues that arise, in cooperation with development teams
- Reporting and documenting of test results
- Training and support, on-site and remotely
- Customer and internal demonstration of developed systems
Your skills and expertise:
You have a bachelor in Mechanical, electrical- ,control systems engineering, computer science, mechatronics, industrial automation or related fields.
- Two years of experience in testing mechatronic applications
- Take ownership of work, strong sense of responsibility
- Stress resistant
- Ability to work in a team, including remotely
- Hands-on mentality
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Accuracy in test execution, documentation and reporting
- Professional communication in English and Dutch
- Willingness to travel abroad
- 2-5 years experience testing mechatronic applications
- Good at keeping an overview
- Programming/Scripting experience, e.g. C/C++, python, bash and tcl
- Experience with Linux (Ubuntu)
We offer you a position as a test engineer in a growing organization, an innovative work environment, fresh brewed coffee during working hours and colleagues with humor. Salary and benefits are competitive, based on knowledge and experience.
Please note that this vacancy is open to applicants from within the EU only. Relocation to the Netherlands is required. Relocation costs are not reimbursed.
Recruitment by commercial agencies in relation to this vacancy is not appreciated.