2getthere is looking for
Machine learning/Software Engineer
2getthere has a long history of delivering autonomous transit systems. Due to an increasing amount of projects and leads we have a job opening for a machine learning/software engineer that can reinforce the development team and support the various activities needed to deliver these innovative systems.
As a machine learning/software engineer, you will be part of a cross functional team and work closely together with experts in the field of perception and cooperative driving on R&D projects to contribute to the enhancement of technology.
You will be responsible for:
– Designing, implementing, monitoring and maintaining our
machine learning systems that run on our vehicles
– Design, prototype, engineer, test, release and launch
cutting edge perception features for autonomous driving
– Develop machine learning algorithms for supervised learning,
deep learning, reinforcement learning and active learning
– Build and own production ML models, pipelines and runtimes
– PhD or MS in computer science, machine learning, computer
vision or related fields or equivalent practical experience
– 2~5 years professional experience with probabilistic machine
learning, computer vision or deep learning
– Strong skill-level developing software using C/C++, Python
– Comfortable with the standard development tools such as
versioning tools (Git, SVN) and built process & validation
automation tools (CMake,Jenkins)
– Ability to clearly communicate on technical topics with
non technical colleagues and across levels in organization
– curiosity to learn new skills and also to find solutions to
– designed and trained models for various aspects of
autonomous driving such as perception
– experience developing complex software systems
– scaling to millions of users with production
quality deployment, monitoring and reliability
– Experience with ROS or another robotics framework
– Experience in working in agile development teams
– Enjoy reading academic papers and implementing
We offer you a position as Machine learning/Software Engineer in a growing organization. Salary and benefits are market conform and based on knowledge and experience.
Please note that this vacancy is open to applicants from within the EU only. Relocation to the Netherlands is required. Relocation costs are not reimbursed.