2getthere is looking for
an experienced quality manager to help deliver our autonomous vehicles systems at an industry leading quality level
We are currently looking for a quality manager to join our team. The quality manager is responsible for quality management in the company and maintaining the high-quality standards required for 2getthere’s products.
As quality manager, you will have an independent role in a cross functional team and work closely together with project, safety and product management on quality assurance implementations in product development, quality processes in ongoing projects, as well as contribute to the enhancement of technology. You are responsible for the Quality Management System and the quality plans for the project based on the customer requirements.
In addition, you have regular contact with project managers or quality staff of customers or suppliers, which you also visit and in case of suppliers, audit. When it comes to implementing customer quality requirements you are pragmatic and realistic, prioritizing the critical issues and tailoring the internal processes of the Quality Management System to fit both the 2getthere organization as well as the customer needs.
– Quality Assurance and Quality Control
– Responsible for system assurance in an engineering environment
– Quality Management Report as part of the Safety Case
– Translate organizational objectives into quality objectives
– Maintain certifications
– Perform supplier, internal and customer audits
– Developing procedures and supporting documents
– Discuss quality with relevant authorities/certifying bodies
– BSc./MSc. in engineering, industrial automation or similar
– Experience with multi-disciplinary projects
– Process minded
– Develop and optimize procedures and supporting documents
– Proven experience with ISO 9001 in an engineering environment
– Working experience (5+) as quality manager
– Excellent written and verbal communication (English and Dutch)
– Excellent analytical skills
– Ability to instill a quality culture
– Proactive, organized, accurate and punctual
– Helicopter view
– Strong sense of responsibility
– Cost and time conscious (deadlines)
– Safety Conscious
– Team player
We offer you a position as quality manager in a growing organization. Salary and benefits are market conform and based on knowledge and experience.
Please note that this vacancy is open to applicants from within the EU only. Relocation to the Netherlands is required. Relocation costs are not reimbursed.