2getthere is looking for
senior system engineers wanting to lead the integration of autonomous vehicle systems worldwide
2getthere has a long history of delivering autonomous transit systems. Due to an increasing amount of projects and leads we have a job opening for an experienced systems engineer that can reinforce the engineering team and support the various engineering activities needed to realize these innovative systems. As a systems engineer you are responsible for engineering activities throughout the system life cycle.
During the concept phase of the project the system engineer is responsible for definition of a concept of operations and the overall system requirements, which will be further detailed in subsequent project phases to subsystem requirments such as the vehicles, the civil infrastructure (stations, guideways, etc.) the supervisor system and the ICT infrastructure.
As a senior system engineer, you will be part of a cross functional team and work closely together with project management and the product manager, on customer project implementations and product development as well as contribute to the enhancement of technology.
– Functional analysis and concept design for (sub)systems
– Specification and review of (sub-)system requirements
– Setup simulation models for various system elements
– Specification of (sub-)system interfaces
– Cooperation with sub-contractors and software development
– Assessment design alternatives and component selection
– Technical coordination with customer and suppliers
– Support test- and commissioning engineers
– Support project management with technical risks
– Support safety management with safety risks
– Participate in FMEA’s and FTA’s
– Share technical knowhow and subject matter expertise
– Minimum HBO level, preferably with a technical background
– Minimal 5 years experience as systems engineer
– Excellent communication skills (English and Dutch)
– Experience with multi-disciplinary projects
– Experience with requirement management and tooling
– Proactive, organized, accurate and punctual
– Helicopter view
– Strong sense of responsibility
– Cost and time conscious (deadlines)
– Safety Conscious
– Team player
We offer you a position as system engineer in a growing organization. Salary and benefits are market conform and based on knowledge and experience.
Please note that this vacancy is open to applicants from within the EU only. Relocation to the Netherlands is required. Relocation costs are not reimbursed.