2getthere is looking for a
Test Engineer wanting to deliver autonomous vehicle systems to projects worldwide
Looking for international job experience? A desire to work with cutting edge technology involving automated vehicles?
The company 2getthere has a long history in control of automated vehicles. These vehicles are controlled using software and are managed fleet wide using a supervisory system both of which are developed by 2GT. With an increasing amount of projects we have an opportunity for an additional test engineer. The test engineer will be responsible for the preparation and execution of the required test cases for both the automated vehicle and supervisor systems, followed by administrating and communicating the results.
– Set up and configuration for new applications
– Product requirement and specification analysis
– Preparation and execution of different tests, including:
– Subsystems: functional and interface tests of components
– System Integration: functional testing of vehicle(s)
– Product Acceptance: hand over tests with customer
– Site Acceptance: Integrated testing of multiple vehicles
– Regression: preparing test plans for series production
– Reporting and documenting of test results
– Training and support
– Customer and internal demonstration of developed systems
You have a bachelor in Mechanical-, electrical- ,control systems engineering, computer science, mechatronics, industrial automation or related fields.
– Two years experience in testing mechatronic applications
– Take ownership of work, strong sense of responsibility
– Stress resistant
– Ability to work in a team, including remotely
– Hands-on mentality
– Strong analytical capabilities
– Accuracy in test execution, documentation and reporting
– Professional communication in English and Dutch
– Willingness to travel abroad for frequent short trips
– 2-5 years experience testing mechatronic applications
– Multi disciplinary
– Good at keeping an overview
– Programming/Scripting experience, e.g. C/C++, python, bash and tcl
– JIRA and Trac for test management and issue tracking.
– Linux OS (Ubuntu/Fedora)
– Graphical analysis tools like Gnuplot, awk supported with python and/or bash
We offer you a position as a test engineer in a growing organization, an innovative work environment, fresh brewed coffee during working hours and colleagues with humor. Salary and benefits are market conform and based on knowledge and experience.
Please note that this vacancy is open to applicants from within the EU only. Relocation to the Netherlands is required. Relocation costs are not reimbursed.
Recruitment by commercial agencies in relation to this vacancy is not appreciated.