2getthere is looking for project managers to help deliver our autonomous vehicles systems to our customers today
2getthere has a long history of delivering autonomous transit systems. Due to an increasing amount of projects and leads we have job openings for project managers that can reinforce the project team and support the delivery of applications under contract. Depending on your experience and skills, you will be contributing to the applications we are delivering in Dubai, Singapore, USA, Belgium and the Netherlands.
You will work closely alongside our current project management and engineering team, being trained and familiarized with the products and processes on the job. You will be the spider in the web, cooperating closely with the customer, suppliers, engineering and 2getthere management. In this role you will directly report to the COO.
– Quality Assurance and Quality Control
– Interface to customers for company and project interests
– Interface internally for customer and project interests
– Interface to partners and suppliers
– Manage multidisciplinary project teams
– Manage project timing, quality and budget
– Setting up project and phase plans
– Providing project and exception reports
– Defining and managing of work packages
– Monitoring project planning (time schedules, resources)
Your skills and expertise:
– Minimum HBO level, preferably with a technical background
– Minimal 3 years experience of complex technical projects
– Prince2 Foundation/Practitioner certified
– Excellent communication skills (English and Dutch)
– Experience with multi-disciplinary projects
– Willing to travel internationally
– Proactive, organized, accurate and punctual
– Helicopter view
– Strong sense of responsibility
– Cost and time conscious (deadlines)
– Safety Conscious
– Team player
‒ A dynamic working environment in a fast growing
organization and market
‒ An international environment; we are active in Europe,
the Middle East, Northern America and South-East Asia
and have colleagues from 10 countries.
‒ A company that is flexible, has a no nonsense mentality and
where having an opinion is appreciated
‒ Challenging projects and the support of experienced
‒ A competitive compensation package
Please note that this vacancy is open to applicants from within the EU only. Relocation to the Netherlands is required. Relocation costs are not reimbursed.
Acquisition on the basis of this vacancy is not appreciated.